- All reservations must be guaranteed by credit or debit card.
- Cancellations are permitted until 24 hours prior to arrival date. Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival date will be subjected to a cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation.
- Check in time is from 12:00 noon on day of arrival.
- Check out time is 10:30 unless late check out is requested in advance.
- A late check out after 14:00 will be subjected to a charge of 50% of the cabin rate.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT (20%), service and continental breakfast.
- Payment is due upon check out (with the exception of members who have direct debit account). We are happy to accept all major credit cards with the exception of American Express. A 3% handling fee will apply to Diner Cards.
- It is against the law to smoke in the Clubhouse including the cabins. To ensure the comfort of our non smoking guests a charge of £100.00 will be made if smoking is discovered in the cabin.
- Children under 6 years old are welcome to stay Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights only, at the discretion of the Club Secretary or House Manager.
- Members and guests are not expected to offer gratuities to Club Staff, but are invited to show their appreciation by contributing to the Staff Fund.
- The Club's strict dress code must be adhered to at all times. For further information please click here.
- The use of electronic devices, including mobile phones is strictly prohibited in all public areas of the clubhouse. This does not apply to residents who wish to use a device in their cabin.
- We reserve the right to levy a cleaning charge on guests if a cabin is left in anunreasonable condition. You hereby authorise the club to charge your membership account or credit/debit card for any damages incurred to your cabin or clubhouse during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning).